The Sagol Center for Hyperbaric Medicine and Research
The Sagol Center for Hyperbaric Medicine and Research at Shamir Medical Center, formerly Assaf Harofeh Medical Center, is the largest hyperbaric treatment center worldwide.
Offering highly advanced, large multiplace chambers, The Sagol Center treats more than 200 patients daily. Additionally, the Center is a leader in pioneering research on novel indications of hyperbaric medicine for cognitive and physical rehabilitation and performance.
Led by Professor Shai Efrati, the Sagol Center has conducted and published numerous clinical studies proving that brain rejuvenation is possible across a wide range of neurological pathologies and illnesses.
To schedule an appointment, please provide the details of your request for treatment, as well as your contact details here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us today to learn more.
- The unit operates Sunday - Thursday, between the hours of 7:00 AM and 3:00 PM (in urgent cases, the chamber is available 24 hours a day)
- To schedule appointments, please call either of the following phone numbers:
- 972-8-9779393, 972-8-9779395
- E-mail for further details: email@example.com
- For inquiries outside of Israel you may contact our US affiliated center:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.aviv-clinics.com
- Phone: +1 (352) 488- AVIV (2848)
Do you qualify for HBOT treatment? Find out here - Who We Treat
- About Us
- What is Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment (HBOT)?
- Who We Treat?
- Ministry of Health Approved Treatments
- Elective Treatments
- Post-concussion syndrome due to Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Age-related cognitive and functional decline
- Fibromyalgia / Chronic pain syndrome
- In the Press
- Research Publication
- HBOT Q&A for Sagol Center
- Contact Us
- Affiliated Center